I’m trying for a personal goal at my half marathon this morning. As this posts, I’m in the starting chute, stretched and ready to go. Often along the course, there will be little motivational posters set up to give the runners a boost. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Blisters are just Braille for awesome.
2. I like to run in the morning, before my brain is fully awake to stop me!
3. Chuck Norris never ran a marathon.
4. You’re running better than the government.
5. Life is short. Running makes it seem longer.